- Apply MakeSense Silk Pore and Wrinkle Minimizer as a primer. It is the perfect base for a flawless face, as it reduces the size of pores, fills wrinkles and it even offers anti-aging protection.
- To look pale like a vampire, you’ll need a full coverage of a light foundation. You can use Pearlizer MakeSense, Ivory MakeSense or Crème Beige MakeSense, depending on your skin color. These foundations are oil-free and water-resistant.
- Apply Natural Translucid Loose Powder to give your face a shine-free look. This powder blots shine and absorbs oil and perspiration, so you won’t have to worry about your makeup fading as night falls.
- Contour cheeks with a dark bronzer like the Bronze BlushSense, for sharp cheek bones.
Watch my video, “Contouring using SeneGence Makeup.”
- Apply Corrective White Concealer on your eyelids and below your eyes. This will lighten or tone down flushed skin. Then use Amethyst Crème ShadowSense around your eyes and Onyx Crème ShadowSense on lower eyelid and blend it out.
- For the eye-popping veins, use Onyx ShadowSense. Lightly draw veins under your eyes with a thin brush.
- Use Lash Extend and Black LashSense to avoid using false eyelashes or expensive extensions.
- Apply MakeSense Silk Pore and Wrinkle Minimizer as a primer. Then use SeneGence’s Pearlizer MakeSense, Ivory MakeSense or Crème Beige MakeSense, depending how light you want your face to be. After, powder your face with Natural Translucid Loose Powder, to give your face a matte finished.
- To add scarecrow black stitching lines, use Onyx Crème ShadowSense. Make sure you have a reference picture like this one to guide you.
- Use Samon LipSense for rosy cheeks and then apply it on your nose.
- You can also add freckles under your eyes with Light BrownSense to complete your pretty scarecrow look.
- Use Pink Posey Crème ShadowSense in a rounded shape for your eyes. Then fill your eyebrows with Taupe BrowSense.
- Draw lines under your eyes to extend your lashes with Black EyeSense Liner.
- Apply Lash Extend and Black LashSense to avoid using false eyelashes or expensive eyelash extensions.
- Use Summer Treat LipSense for your lips.
- Apply Pearlizer MakeSense with Snow ShadowSense for a total white face.
- Contour cheeks and temple with Moca Java ShadowSense. Shade towards chin and underneath the jawline to get more square shaped.
- Contour your nose with Corrective White Concealer and blend it also above cheeks to emphasize strong cheek bones.
- Use the same eyeshadow you used to contour, Moca Java, and blend it with Mystic Moss and Candlelight ShadowSense for your eyes. To deepen crease, use Onyx ShadowSense. You can also use this ShadowSense to create a soft wing.
- Apply a long-lasting liquid Black EyeSense liner with a sable brush, to create a strong and piercing Angelina Jolie eyes.
- Fill in brows to create a high arch with Dark BrowSense.
- Apply Black LashSense Mascara.
SenseCosmetics allows you to create custom and amazing Halloween makeup looks! SenseCosmetics formulas are nourished with the same anti-aging benefits as any other SeneGence skincare products.
If you have any questions about any of the SeneGence and SenseCosmetic products listed above, contact me today or you can watch my videos for makeup tutorials!