By Jeri Taylor-Swade
Being a successful distributor of products guarantees I am frequently asked this question: “How do I choose the right direct sales company when there are so many out there?” Are you considering joining a MLM (multilevel marketing) or a network marketing company? Are you thinking about distributing their products through direct selling - such as network marketing or a party plan? The most important decision you face is selecting the company you choose to work with. Let’s just face it; selling can be difficult even if you have a natural talent for it. There are many natural barriers to success. The last thing you need is
Not Good, But Great Products:
- Amazing revolutionary products - not fly by night, flash in the pan, trendy products, but ones that are time tested winners
- Products with market appeal and celebrity endorsements
- Recession-proof products that people will need to buy no matter what the state of the economy happens to be
- Diverse ways in which to earn monies through sales of the product
- A highly consumable product line that allows for a very profitable re-order business
- A way of doing business with relatively few restrictions so individuals may capitalize on their opportunities and strengths
- A solid compensation plan - Do the math yourself and determine if you can make your financial goals. There is huge a difference in compensation plans.
- No ‘breakage” in the compensation plan - You should be able to continue to build on the strength of success from others you train (even if they bypass you) without being penalized.
- Look for retention. Do distributors stay in the company a long time or come and go? Long retention means it is a profitable venture and with good margins for distributors and a solid compensation plan.
- Is there Camaraderie within the company? No one can make it alone.
- Look for multiple opportunities for awards and recognition programs that are fun. They should be weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annually given for a job well done.
- Is the business opportunity a way of life? Building a growing business allows you to broaden your horizons and that of your family by traveling about the world and learning of different cultures. Can you do this by qualifying for contests and incentives?
- Can you experience personal growth?
- Is there significant perks for top performers such as a new car or a retirement program?
- Is the ordering website easy-to-use with 24/7 access?
- Is leadership there when you need them to offer advice?
- Is there a customer buy direct program for distributors to capitalize sales potential?
Creating this list made makes me so grateful to have chosen SeneGence and has renewed my belief in this business model of direct sales for women who want money, freedom, independence and a way to fulfill their dreams. SeneGence is the perfect company to achieve your goals. Hold any other opportunity up to it to compare and I believe you will agree. I invite you to email or call me to ask any questions about SeneGence or any other opportunity I have encountered. I will answer all of your questions honestly and with enthusiasm. After all, knowledge is power!