I was doing a little research and found the following interesting facts about lip color on the web. These facts made me think of how much I appreciate some of the things that are easy to take for granted wearing LipSense.
1) Cochineal dye is a common ingredient in Lipstick. It is made from crushed Cochineal beetles from South and Central America. ( Ewwwww! Nope, no beetles in LipSense ingredients).
2) According to the Human Society many cosmetics companies including lipstick manufacturers use animal testing in the development of their products. (Never! LipSense is cruelty free! Always!)
3) 30% or more of a lipstick ends up in a woman’s stomach. (Yuk! Aren’t you glad LipSense stays put! I would rather put something healthy in my tummy).
4) Men glance longest at women wearing red lip color. (Hmmm….Brick, Fly Girl, Blu-Red, Red Cherry…so many reds. I hope there are enough men to go around!)
6) Most women think nothing of touching up their lip color in public where as it used to be considered very poor manners. (Hmmmm….women who wear LipSense don’t have to touch up their lips!)
7) Statistics ranging from 65-80% of women use lip color (or lipstick) daily. (Cool! That sounds like a large market for customers! )
8) Women polled said they feel as much as 80% less confident without lip color. (Confidence is one of the most important benefits we offer to women empowering them to succeed in their own business…and they always have lip color on!)
Thanks to Lip source for some of the fun facts. Also check out the cute personality test based on the shape of old fashioned lipsticks. There was even a site with a cute quiz “It is a Lipstick or a song by Neil Diamond?”