The TAMM Award winners were announced during a live online ceremony March 29, 2014.
Las Vegas, Nevada – March 29, 2014 – Taylor-Swade was presented with the nomination for the category of Distributor of the Year by the Academy of Multi-Level Marketing known as the TAMM (nicknamed the Tammie) Award.
According to the organization’s website, http://academyofmlm.com/default/index.html, The Academy of Multilevel Marketing (TAMM) is a new organization that accepts nominations and compiles the votes from an Academy of industry authorities and veteran leaders to provide such quality based awards. Award eligibility is open to any company, person or product regardless of their affiliation to any trade association, their geographic location, or to what extent they support TAMM. Also, TAMM awards are selected not by an elite panel of internal judges, but an academy of over 100 industry leaders, experts and experienced veterans.
Starting as a "part time" distributor 15 yrs. ago, Taylor- Swade became a SeneGence distributor with no previous knowledge of the direct sales & network marketing world. Within a few short years she achieved the title of “Queen” - the top ranking level within that company equating to achieving 5 Million in sales within a calendar year. Taylor-Swade’s team reached 6.5 Million that year and has produced 30 million in organizational volume to date. She is a Certified International Trainer who has opened 4 countries. Other accomplishments include:
- Annual Ms. SeneSynergy award in 2004.
- Contributing author in the #1 best selling industry acclaimed book “Build It Big - 101 Insider Secrets from Top Direct Selling Experts”
- Contributing authority in the award winning DVD “Dream It”
- Featured in the CD training series called “Mentored by the Masters”
- Pioneering the 1st DSWA (Direct Selling Women’s Alliance) chapter in the USA, and held the office of president in Las Vegas for 7 years
- Past-President of a Las Vegas Civitan club
- Certified Toastmaster
Jeri joined SeneGence as an Independent Distributor 15 years ago. She has the highest Rank of Queen in the company.Her team is called Pink Power and they ROCK!
Find out more about Jeri at http://www.liquidmakeup.com/about-jeri.html