Becoming a Better Business Bureau (BBB) member is one of the best decisions I’ve ever made for my companies. I am so proud to announce that Liquid Makeup and Make Sense LLC are now supported by BBB. I’ve committed to providing my clients great products and customer service ever since I started my businesses. With BBB, I get the opportunity to further enhance my brands, my businesses and more importantly, my customers’ experience.
To be accredited by BBB, a business must complete all application procedures and abide by the following standards (BBC.org):
1. Build Trust – Establish and maintain a positive track record in the marketplace and have been operational for at least 12 months.
2. Advertise Honestly – Adhere to establish standards of advertising and selling. Agree to follow federal, state and local advertising laws.
3. Tell The Truth – Honestly present products and services, including clear and adequate disclosures of all material terms. You must make sure that any written materials are clear, accurate and complete.
4. Be Transparent – Openly identify the nature, location and ownership of your business. Clearly disclose policies, guarantees and procedures that bear on a customer’s decision to buy.
5. Honor Promises – Honor and fulfill contracts signed and agreements reached.
6. Be Responsive – Respond and resolve complaints forwarded by BBB in a professional manner.
7. Safeguard Privacy – Protect any data collected against mishandling and fraud. Respect the preferences of clients regarding the use of their information.
8. Embody Integrity – Approach all business dealings, marketplace transactions and commitments with integrity.
In addition, BBB supports businesses with consumer advertising campaigns, consumer outreach and special events. They also provide expert customer provision, and resolves any consumer complaints immediately. They know that satisfied clients often become loyal customers and will repeatedly refer friends and family.
I hope you take into high considerations to get accredited. You won’t regret it!
To be BBB accredited is the next step to having a successful business!
Add Trust to Your Business Now!