The proper skin care for women in their 40’s is different from that of women in their 20’s. They will need a more holistic approach to skin care to compensate for the body’s natural aging process. Wrinkles, sagging skin, large pores, age spots and a dull complexion are normal skin problems for women in this age group. They are inevitable but fortunately, there are effective beauty tips to improve and eradicate them.
1. Choose a cleanser that is more suitable for mature skin. It is ideal to opt for a multi-functional cleanser that doesn’t just remove excess oil and dirt but also restores the facial skin’s natural pH level. Choose a cleanser, like SeneDerm 3 in 1 Cleanser (dry, normal or oily), that’s specially made for your skin type. Use only a small amount and gently massage it all over your face, jowls and neck. Always rinse thoroughly.
2. Invest in daytime and nighttime skin moisturizers. Daytime moisturizers, like the SeneDerm Daytime Moisturizer, are less greasy and contain more stable ingredients that won’t react negatively with UV rays, but will in fact will protect you. Also, nighttime moisturizer, like the SeneDerm Evening Moisturizer, have a richer texture with more concentrated ingredients that are designed to nourish and repair the skin overnight. Make sure to dab a little nighttime moisturizer on your neck and decollete as well.
3. Start putting extra effort on your skin. While a separate daytime and nighttime treatment is helpful, mature skin will need more than that. As people age, the skin’s production of Collagen, Elastin and Hyaluronic Acid decreases. This causes the skin structure and tissues underneath the skin to weaken. Invest in a potent eye cream and apply it around your eyes and frown lines. SeneGence has a powerful anti-wrinkle treatments that you may apply on problem areas after applying daytime and nighttime moisturizer.
Once a week, treat yourself by applying a liberal layer of SeneDerm Collagen Night Pak. This potent overnight mask contains marine collagen, and SeneGence’s concentrated blend of anti-aging complex helps mature skin recover faster overnight. If need be, apply a thin layer of the Collagen Night Pak on the back of your hands to firm the skin there as well.
4. Eyelashes and eyebrows also show signs of aging. Over time, they become sparse and brittle. It makes sense to invest in eyelash serums like the Lash Extend Clear to help them stay lush and full.
5. Ditch cheap makeup and start investing in skin-nourishing cosmetics. The skin of women in their 40’s cannot recover as fast as before from the tugging and rubbing when applying makeup. SeneGence has a wide array of anti-aging makeup such as ShadowSense, anti-aging blush-on, foundation loose powder and makeup remover.
Be sure to make the right choices when it comes to taking care of your skin and health. Getting older is inevitable, but older looking skin is not.
Want to learn more about SeneGence products? Contact me today!
Jeri Taylor-Swade is a full-time SeneGence Distributor as well as a specialist in direct sales and network marketing. Jeri is an Author and International Speaker/Trainer.