SeneGence Has it All
By Jeri Taylor-Swade
(Featured as the cover story of the SeneGence International December 2008 SeneScenes Distributor Newsletter)
I was asked to be a guest speaker in Salt Lake City, Utah at a symposium designed for growth and start-up strategies for direct sellers. I was there to address Founders, CEO’s, COO’s, and CFO’s, as well as marketing executives from a myriad of MLM/Network marketing companies. There were those thinking of distributing their products or service through the direct selling arena (either network marketing or party plan), to those that were launching, to those that had just launched and were in the first years of business.
I was speaking to them from the “field” point of view; from the distributor perspective, what we want the companies to know and understand from our point of view. Attracting and keeping field leaders was my presentation focus. Everyone appreciated the content and the candor in which the information was shared, but more importantly it is what I walked away with.
The “light bulb” went on in my own head … big-time!
Truly SeneGence has it all! We have what every company wants and is trying to figure out how to get.
• We have amazing revolutionary products (we are NOT another “me-too” product line)
• We have market appeal and celebrity endorsement
• We have PROVEN recession-proof products
Retail Sales Earnings:
• Diverse ways in which to earn monies through sales of the product (CDS – CDO- Inventory Management)
• We have a highly consumable product line that allows for a very profitable re-order business for our distributors
• A way of doing business with relatively few restrictions so individuals may capitalize on their opportunities and strengths.
Compensation Plan for Commission Earnings:
• We have one of the best (if not the best) compensation plan out there in the Party Plan arena (there is a difference in comp. plans when it comes to party plan and true MLM companies)
• The SeneGence Compensation Plan pays out the highest volume on your first-line!
• There is no ‘breakage” in our comp plan. Therefore you continue to build on strength of success of others you train - even if they bypass you - without being penalized.
• We have retention. That means distributors stay in the company longer than the average company because of our products, profit margins to distributors and our compensation plan
Culture & the Perks
• We have an amazing camaraderie within our company …SeneSisters!
• Awards and recognition programs that are fun and weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annually given for a (job) well done.
• A way of life and conducting a growing business that allows you to broaden your horizons, and that of your loved ones, by traveling about the world and learning of different cultures
• We have a car and a retirement program
Ease of doing business:
• We have an easy-to-use 24/7 website
• We have a customer buy direct program for distributors to capitalize sales potential
• … and the list goes on!
Attending this symposium renewed my belief in this business model of direct sales for women who want money, freedom, independence and a way to fulfill their dreams, as well as my belief in SeneGence as the vehicle to do it. I went there to impart wisdom to others, and what I gained was a greater understanding and acumen myself. Knowledge is power!
Leave a Reply.
Jeri Taylor-Swade is a full-time SeneGence Distributor as well as a specialist in direct sales and network marketing. Jeri is an Author and International Speaker/Trainer.