1) Know the Business Basics. WOW - Book -Demo – Direct
2) Mentor-ship. Are you teachable? It is vital that you bring your own experience with you to this wonderful career. You have many skills and talents that come from other life experiences. However, no one knows everything. One of the best things you can do is to be open - WIDE open- to new ideas. Let your mind and your imagination be free to learn from others. So, whom do you learn from?
3) Get Connected! There is a vast pool of material to help you learn online. Seek every opportunity to invest your time attending webinars, conference calls and team trainings. Don’t miss one!
4) Knowledge is Power! In addition to the training you have provided to you, seek out other ways to feed your mind. Do you read 20 minutes per day? Reading, even material that is not related to your business, trains your mind to stay in learning mode.
5) Show Up! “The willingness to show up changes us, it makes us a little braver each time, ” states Dr. Brené Brown, Author of “Daring Greatly, and Rising Strong.”
Attend ALL Major SeneGence Functions
7) Accountability: You will only hold yourself accountable for goals others know about. Tell someone what you are up to! Who can hold you accountable and help you achieve more? Besides yourself:
10) Keep on Keeping on!
Repeat SeneStep #1
Repeat SeneStep #2
Repeat SeneStep #3
Repeat SeneStep #4
Repeat SeneStep #5
Repeat SeneStep #6
Repeat SeneStep #7
Repeat SeneStep #8
Repeat SeneStep #9
Here is your recipe. Go cook up your success and enjoy