When you decide to take that first step towards financial independence and begin your SeneGence business, there are a lot of things that you will need to learn. Those who have come before you had to start exactly where you are. The good news is that you have wonderful people in this business who are willing to help you by providing their wisdom. If there was a recipe you could follow to assure your SeneGence business success, would you want to have it?
Here are 10 Steps to SeneSuccess:
2) Mentor-ship. Are you teachable? It is vital that you bring your own experience with you to this wonderful career. You have many skills and talents that come from other life experiences. However, no one knows everything. One of the best things you can do is to be open - WIDE open- to new ideas. Let your mind and your imagination be free to learn from others. So, whom do you learn from?
- Seek out advice from your Upline
- Upline Crown Princess
- Other Team Leaders
- Joni Rogers-Kante
3) Get Connected! There is a vast pool of material to help you learn online. Seek every opportunity to invest your time attending webinars, conference calls and team trainings. Don’t miss one!
4) Knowledge is Power! In addition to the training you have provided to you, seek out other ways to feed your mind. Do you read 20 minutes per day? Reading, even material that is not related to your business, trains your mind to stay in learning mode.
- Listen; Develop the ability to listen to others. Of all the skills human beings value most, that of being a good listener is number one. Imagine how much benefit you will gain from being known as a good listener. This skill will bear fruit right away.
- Watch. Observe the way other people in the sales profession do things. What do you like about the way they present information? What do you not like? How can you improve on what you see?
5) Show Up! “The willingness to show up changes us, it makes us a little braver each time, ” states Dr. Brené Brown, Author of “Daring Greatly, and Rising Strong.”
Attend ALL Major SeneGence Functions
- P.I.T. Stop - January
- Seminar - April
- P.I.T Stop - July
- Leaders Conference - October
7) Accountability: You will only hold yourself accountable for goals others know about. Tell someone what you are up to! Who can hold you accountable and help you achieve more? Besides yourself:
- Your Family
- Your Dream
- Your Team
- Your Upline
- Your Mentor
- Qualify for largest discounts
- Qualify for monthly/quarterly contests
- Qualify for SeneCar program
- Believe in Yourself
- Believe in our proven Business Model
- Believe in the Products and Career Path
- Have Faith in the proven SeneSuccess System
Repeat SeneStep #1
Repeat SeneStep #2
Repeat SeneStep #3
Repeat SeneStep #4
Repeat SeneStep #5
Repeat SeneStep #6
Repeat SeneStep #7
Repeat SeneStep #8
Repeat SeneStep #9
Here is your recipe. Go cook up your success and enjoy